Loomo was not specifically designed for this purpose, but many people seem interested in having the robot carry a small bag, groceries, etc. Our recommendation is to put your bag on the footstep of Loomo and avoid blocking the sensors along the front of the robot so that Loomo can continue to "see" its surroundings.
Articles in this section
- How can I move Loomo?
- Does "Photo Share" block in Programming use cloud server for storage?
- How to change Unit ( Km / Miles )
- How do I open Loomo's headlight?
- How to check Loomo’s version number?
- How to reset Loomo to the factory settings?
- Why can't I turn on the Lock or Bluetooth light on robot display panel?
- How do I unbind my account from Loomo?
- I can't seem to change my profile picture or log out on the Loomo App, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Loomo's serial number?