When placed on a flat surface without anything touching Loomo’s wheels, the robot should be able to keep still. However, due to the IMU mechanism, it may rock slightly forward or backward.
Articles in this section
- How can I move Loomo?
- Does "Photo Share" block in Programming use cloud server for storage?
- How to change Unit ( Km / Miles )
- How do I open Loomo's headlight?
- How to check Loomo’s version number?
- How to reset Loomo to the factory settings?
- Why can't I turn on the Lock or Bluetooth light on robot display panel?
- How do I unbind my account from Loomo?
- I can't seem to change my profile picture or log out on the Loomo App, what should I do?
- Where can I find my Loomo's serial number?