If you need to unbind Loomo from your account, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that you are connected to Loomo on Wi-Fi mode
- Navigate to "Settings" on the Loomo app and select the box with your Loomo's identification number on it
- An option to "Unbind Account" will appear in the menu. Please select the option to begin unbinding your Loomo
- A warning will pop up to notify you that all personal data will remain on Loomo after unbinding. If you need to delete your user data, please reset Loomo to the factory settings before resuming the unbinding process. Please refer to "How to reset Loomo to the factory settings" in the FAQs
- If you want to back up data before restoring factory settings, Please refer to "How to Back Up User Data" in the FAQs
- If you don't need to delete your personal data, please select "OK" to proceed
- A message will appear to ask you to confirm your selection. Select "Confirm" to complete unbinding your Loomo and done!
Please note that other accounts will be able to pair with Loomo after unbinding.
Please refer to the video tutorial "Managing Your Account" for a step by step demonstration.